Sunday, August 31, 2008

18 days to go

We are so excited for this trip. Larry and I will be a sight! Larry is having surgery on September 8 and will be in a sling and probably relying heavily on pain pills. I will have my last chemo on September 8th and will be recovering from that. I have now officially moved into a cue-ball for a head so between the two of us, we won't be winning any beauty contests.

Despite that, we are both really looking forward to the trip. If there is any movement on the food planning, it would be great if I could do any shopping required by me prior to September 10th that would be great. I am willing to buy or bring whatever is needed, but the likelihood of me being able to go shopping anytime after the 10th is not good.

Also, I checked the leavenworth website to see if there was anything going on and there really isn't much happening that week. I guess we will have to entertain ourselves!

Take care all!

No comments: